Mumtaz Haider Tawhidi mentioned on October 11, 2021: “The situation is tense; something big is about to happen.”

There have been protests against Saad Rizvi’s illegitimate detention, according to senior journalist and anchor Mubasher Lucman.

Mubasher Lucman claimed that the city’s entrances had been closed, preventing his supporters from entering.

“There is no understanding of what the government will do; three courts have chosen to free him; the legislation is incorrect; the government has information that it cannot share with the courts; the government is not revealing; and the government is also attempting to make arrests.”, according to Mubasher Lucman.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

China rejects New Zealand spy agency’s ‘groundless’ espionage claims

China’s embassy in Wellington condemned on Friday “groundless” claims by New Zealand’s…

EU delivers weapons worth £8 bln to Ukraine

Brussels: On Nov 14, the bloc’s top diplomat said that European Union…

Iran rules out new talks for now, says US not serious about diplomacy

Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson Esmaeil Baghaei said on Monday that there is…