Israel’s Magen David Adom emergency service said Monday that the toll from Iran’s latest missile strikes had risen to five dead and 87 injured, bringing the total toll to 20, according to AFP report..Four people were pronounced dead following strikes at four sites in central Israel, the MDA said in a statement, including “two women and two men, all approximately 70 years old. So far, MDA teams have evacuated 87 casualties to hospitals,” it added. The death toll in Israel from Iraninan attacks has now climbed to 20.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Top EU court orders Apple to pay $14.3B to Ireland

The European Union’s highest court has ruled that Apple must pay $14.3…

Israeli air strike kills two people in Damascus: Official media

An Israeli air strike on the outskirts of Damascus killed two people,…

EU members seal deal on $54B aid to Ukraine

European Council President Charles Michel says the 27 EU countries have sealed…

South Korea’s ex-first lady accused of taking over $200,000 in bribes, interfering in state affairs

South Korean prosecutors on Monday accused former first lady Kim Keon-hee of…